Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New things

With my decision to post more often than every 4 months, I also decided that my blog needed a face-lift. Voila. A new template.

Also new is my job at JCPeney's. Greenwood Park Mall. Come buy shoes from me and support my family :-) It should be fun: yesterday was my first day on the floor, and several old ladies called me a "sweet little sales girl."

To go with my new job, I got a new pair of dress pants. A medium-brown color with pinstripes from Target. Pretty spiffy if you ask me.

Another new thing: Monday night Ryan and I made shrimp alfredo with pasta and roasted roma tomatoes. The Shrimp alfredo isn't new; that's one of our favorite meals. However, I chopped up some spinach and sauteed it with garlic to add to the alfredo sauce. MMmmmmm. The tomatoes were really good too: basil and garlic with parm cheese. Next time I'll try to give it a little more flavor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am buying some new sandals on Saturday to support you guys. Also, you need to re-make the Shrimp Alfredo for us because we didn't get the spinach/garlic version! :o)
Love, the Queen of Catan

Anonymous said...

You're the Queen....for now.....

Alicia said...

Nice look to your blog! I like it.

You could add some garlic to the pasta or splash of lemon juice.

Ryan Cerbus said...

I'd just like to point out that I was sautéing the shrimp, and though it was Laura's idea to add the spinach, I was the one who added the extra garlic from the tomatoes and some lemon juice.

I never get any credit for my chefscapades...